Funny Nursery Rhymes Misheard Song and Music Lyrics
Did you or a friend mishear a song by Nursery Rhymes? Click here and tell us!
Songs by Nursery Rhymes
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Do Your Ears Hang Low?
I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly
Little Miss Muffet
Pop Goes The Weasel
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
10 Most Common Nursery Rhymes Misheard Songs
10 Most Common Nursery Rhymes Misheard Song Lyrics
- Baa baa black sheep Have you any wool?
- Baa baa black sheep,
have you any wool?
- Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet
Eating her curds and w...
- ...L, M, N, O, P...
- One For my master, one for the slave, one for the little boy...
- And one for the little boy who lives down the lane
- And one for the little boy that lives down the lane.
- giggled and tickled inside her
- h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p
- Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are Up ab...
Nursery Rhymes's Funniest Misheard Song Lyrics